Extra bed policy in the rooms:
- Children up to 7 years free in double room
- Extra bed from R $ 150,00 + 10% tx per night
- We charge 10% Service Charge
- Room tax from R $ 2,00 per night
- Breakfast included in room rate when served in restaurant.
- Breakfast time from 8:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Coffee served in the suite we charge R $ 28.00.
- Extra coffee R $ 28,00.
- The daily starts at 14:00 and closes at 12:00.
Non-attendance will result in a total loss of the amount deposited in the reservation.
- For confirmation of the reservation, we ask for a deposit of 50% of the daily value in checking account with a deadline of up to 48 hours after the request of the reservation. Or credit card. The remaining 50% will be paid at check in.
50% Credit card or bank deposit
- We accept all credit cards
- Cancellations / Alterations of reservations:
Bookings can be changed up to 72hrs in advance and canceled within 7 days prior to check in.
- Rate subject to change without notice.
Atelier Molinaro Boutique Hotel reserves the right to refuse admission and / or stay for the safety, comfort and tranquility of our guests. Valid principally in cases of conduct incompatible with good customs and common sense, regarding exaggerated drunkenness, verbal and physical aggression, prostitution and lack of identification documents among others.
Objects found at the hotel will be stored for 3 (three) months after check-out.
Dear Guest, For your own comfort and safety, as well as the other guests, we kindly ask you to read carefully and observe our Internal Rules:
RULES OF PROCESS - Atelier Molinaro Boutique Hotel
Accommodation at the Hotel is governed by the conditions described below and posted on the Internet, through our website www.boutiquehotelmolinaro.com, and is also available in the apartments and at the reception.
1) TIMETABLE CHECK-IN: 14:00 / CHECK-OUT: 12:00 - Both times, regardless of the arrival time of the guest to the hotel.
Check-out after 12 noon, only upon authorization from reception. If this does not occur you will be charged another daily rate.
Restaurant: (Breakfast only)
- Breakfast from 8:00 am to 10:30 am - included in the daily rate
The hotel has no obligation to serve breakfast before or after the above hours, regardless of the time of arrival or departure of the guest. The Hotel may also charge for extras offered on the breakfast table.
2) According to the Normative Instruction of the Ministry of Tourism (EMBRATUR), it is compulsory at the time of Entry / Check-In to fill in the FRH (Guest Registration Card) as well as the presentation of a valid original document with a photo. Minor, a valid original document must be submitted.
3) ARE THE DUTIES OF THE GUESTS:
a) Maintain conduct consistent with the socio-familial environment of the Hotel;
b) To respect the hours and norms of operation of the offered services;
c) To inform the managers of any irregularities occurring in the Hotel's premises, in order to take appropriate measures;
d) To indemnify any damages or damages caused to the Hotel;
e) Respect and comply fully with the provisions here regulated.
f) To vacate the apartment until 12 a.m. (noon). Failure to meet the check-out time may result in the taking of appropriate measures to vacate the apartment. In case the guest does not vacate the apartment until the check-out time and is not present in the hotel, the latter has the right to move the belongings of the guest to the reception or another apartment with the supervision of the manager or responsible person. If you choose to extend the stay, the guest must request the reception, at least 24 hours in advance. If there is availability, it can be attended to.
g) Use hotel property with care to avoid damages, such as staining or ripping bed and bath linens, damaging electrical and electronic equipment, bedding / safes, and decorative and lighting fixtures. Any damage to the assets in his possession, will be charged additionally to the daily and other expenses.
4) - IT IS UNEXPECTED to HOTEL users:
a) Use of Hotel employee to perform private services;
b) To interfere, directly or indirectly, in the services of responsibility of the Administration of the Hotel.
c) To host in the same apartment, persons beyond the limit allowed by this Regulation.
d) To practice acts considered harmful and / or unsuitable to morality and good manners.
e) Smoking inside the restaurant, apartments, bathrooms and other internal areas, and the guest must use the outside area of the Hotel to do so.
f) The use of sound in high volume, with respect for silence for other guests, especially after 22:00 hours;
g) The carrying and use of any type of object or substance legally prohibited or of any type of weapon;
h) Take animals to the Hotel's premises.
5) When you are out walking or using the common areas of the hotel, take good care of your belongings, such as cameras, cell phones, backpacks, bags, etc. Never leave these objects unattended. The custody of these is the sole responsibility of the owner.
6) When leaving the room make sure to have locked the windows and closed the door. Goods and valuables such as jewelry, watches, cameras, cell phones, credit cards, identity, passport, paper money (dollars, dollars, etc.) must be kept in your possession.
6.1) The Hotel is also not responsible for damages or thefts of vehicles, nor for damages caused by nature's inclemencies and others, such as break-in, fire, acts of vandalism practiced by third parties, etc.
7) MONEY OR VALUE OBJECTS left on the premises of the apartment are the sole responsibility of the guest owner;
8) It is not allowed to remove bathroom linen or other property belonging to the Hotel.
9) Any damage that may be caused to the property of the Hotel, either by the owner of the lodging or his companions, will be reimbursed upon the closing of the account.
10) It is not allowed at any time to use sound equipment or instruments that disturb as well as loud conversations, shouting or verbiage that threaten the tranquility or cause embarrassment to other guests, especially in the period between 22 and 7 hours . Therefore, from 10:00 p.m., silence must be respected by all, except at internal events of the hotel, in which all guests will be aware of its accomplishment.
11) Management reserves the right to veto the accommodation to those who do not converge to the Hotel and will not be accepted as carriers of easily transmitted diseases. Anyone who improperly acts contrary to this regulation or transgresses legal or moral norms will be invited to withdraw from the establishment.
12) When any employee of this establishment turns around and does not answer promptly and corrects, the guests are requested to take their complaints to Management, who will take immediate action.
13) The Hotel reserves the right to request the vacating of Apartments when it is verified the use by people drunk, for illegal activities, contrary to morality or good manners.
14) According to Articles 82 and 83 of the Child and Adolescent Statute, "the lodging of children under 18 (eighteen) years old in a hotel, motel, boarding house or similar establishment is forbidden unless accompanied by the parents or legal guardian" , proving documentary kinship or condition, or, if accompanied by a larger person, with written authorization and with a notarized signature of the father, mother or legal guardian.
15) It is up to the Legal Officer to ensure that adolescents do not remain unaccompanied in the Hotel's Private Areas and Apartments, avoiding possible incidents;
16) Common Areas (External Areas including sidewalks, stairways and parking for example and Internal Areas such as Entrance Hall, TV Room, Stairs, etc.) are usually transit of third parties, with Guest Guests being responsible for their belongings and Minors in these areas. For security reasons Common Areas are monitored by cameras;
17) The indemnification resulting from the loss of the keys of the apartment will be made by the host to the hotel, at the time of the closing of his account. AMOUNT TO BE CHARGED: R $ 100.00 (one hundred and fifty reais)
18) Expenses that are not covered by the daily (consumption in the bar and minibar, telephone and others) will be added in the daily rates. Being that you are charged 10% of the service charge on the gross total.
19) The change of apartment (upgrade) is sometimes possible not other times, depending on the occupancy of the hotel at the time of request. The impossibility of upgrading does not generate any type of indemnification to the guest.
20) EXTERNAL SERVICES: Services such as Taxi, Pharmacy, Car Rental, Restaurant, Tours, Delivery, etc. are not the responsibility of the Hotel . 22). It is expressly prohibited the stay of birds or animals in the premises of the Hotel.
21) In the external areas of the Hotel there are some wild animals. IBAMA does not allow the capture or transfer of these animals, so for a peaceful coexistence, we strongly recommend that guests do not feed, touch or approach these animals, thus avoiding damage to them and unwanted accidents.
22) The Hotel will not be responsible for objects or values forgotten inside the vehicles in the Parking which is public.
23) The Hotel does not have a lifeguard for the pools, so do not be held responsible for any problems that may happen, especially people who can not swim. The same criterion is applied in every leisure area.
24) The belongings of the lost or forgotten guests at the Hotel will be stored for a maximum of 03 months, and the Hotel will be free to give the destination that it deems convenient after this period.
25) The solution of cases not covered by these Regulations will be the responsibility of the Hotel Management. Complaints and suggestions please contact the reception or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate the preference.